Department of Labour Relations
No. If the employer unilaterally modifies the employee’s main terms of employment, in a less favourable manner, like a substantial change in the place of employment, working hours, the employee's wage without the consent of the employee, then the employee has the right to submit a claim to the Industrial Disputes Court asking for compensation due to the behavior of the employer against him/her.

In addition, salary cuts/reductions not made with the written consent of the affected employee (unless the reductions are the result of a collective agreement or another agreement with employee representatives) may be claimed, by filing a complaint with the Department of Labour Relations. The Department will take criminal action on the basis of the provisions of the Protection of Wages Law.