Department of Labour

Labour Disputes

Any violations of the terms and conditions of employment give the right to the foreign workers to file a written complaint to the District Offices of the Department of Labour Relations. For more information please visit the website of the above mentioned Department at

It´s noted that in cases of complaints which concern penal offences e.g. exercise of violence, claiming robbery, oppression etc, the responsible authority for the investigation is the Police.

No documents found

Δημόσια Υπηρεσία Απασχόλησης

Government Web Portal



Erasmus +